Asymmetric Insights is a leading technology research, analysis, and advisory firm. Our understanding and experience at the intersection of the organization, culture, and technology is unparalleled.
Current research areas include:
- Social and digital risk management
- Social engineering and manipulation
- Personal privacy
- Digital governance and compliance
- Use of technology by criminal organizations
- Technology policy
- Government technology adoption
- eGovernment/Gov 2.0
- Citizen engagement
Additional research areas may be added in the future.
For information about the name Asymmetric Insights, look here.
For information about Alan Webber, look here.
For information on how to contact us, look here.